Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Warrior cats: Partially Mapleshade talk














Time to talk about......CATS!!
But not just any old cats. I'm talking about WARRIOR CATS!!!
*Fireworks go off and crowd goes wild*
Warriors is one of my favorite book series of all time. I'm waiting for the next book to come out. I'm really excited!

If you don't know what Warriors are, they are a book series (obviously) about four very different groups of cats: Thunderclan, Shadowclan, Windclan, and Riverclan. They fight each other to protect their borders, but sometimes trouble comes that threatens all the clans, and so they are at peace and work together to defeat whatever the problem is. Then sadly, they go back to being enemies.

The picture above is a picture of Mapleshade facing off with Sandstorm during the Great Battle. Mapleshade is (in my opinion) the best character ever. If you've ever read her book, you'll understand when I say her life was one of the worst a clan cat could have. If you haven't read her book, I won't spoil the story for you.

If you are middle school age I would totally recommend this wonderful book series. If your younger,  I would wait till your older...but it's you or your parent's choice. However it runs in your household.

I Hope you have a great day
and may God bless you,
Ada




2 comments:

  1. I have read the Warrior cat books and I really like them, but it was so long ago that I have a hard time remembering everything...

    Micaiah @ Notebooks and Novels

    ReplyDelete
  2. XD That's fine! I get it. There are some book series that I've read in my time and I don't remember them at all!

    ReplyDelete